Alpine Rose, Columbine, and Silver Thistle are only 3 of the approximately 1000 alpine flowers that are native to Switzerland. Even at higher altitudes, a few splashes of color appear in the rocky landscape. These alpine flowers have adapted to the harsh climate of the Engadin and make our mountain world colorful. Go on a discovery tour!
1 Alpine Rose Weeks:
11.06. – 09.07.2022
2 Columbine Weeks:
09.07. – 06.08.2022
3 Silver Thistle Weeks:
06.08. – 16.10.2022
Arrival and departure day can be chosen freely.
The price includes:
- 7 nights in the room of your choice
- Breakfast from the buffet
- 1 dinner “Vulcano Spiess” in our Stübli
- A boat trip on Lake Sils with the local boat
- One entrance to the indoor swimming pool OVAVERVA in St. Moritz
- One day excursion with our electric mountain bikes
- 1 x coffee and cake on the sun terrace of the hotel
- Relaxation in our beautiful wellness facility
- Tourism taxes, service, and VAT
Package price per person in CHF
|Week 1 and 3||Week 2|
|Double room standard nord||700.00||800.00|
|Double room superior||840.00||940.00|
|Double room south balcony||980.00||1080.00|
|Double room south balcony superior||1050.00||1150.00|
|Single room standard north||740.00||840.00|
|Single room standard west||810.00||910.00|
|Single room superior||910.00||1010.00|
Half board extra, bookable for CHF 210.00 (3-course) or CHF 234.00 (4-course)
Prices for the suites upon request.
There is no reduction for unused package services.